Monday - Friday 09:00 – 19:00
Please send the form on the right side.
We will get back to you in 1 hours to 24 hours.
Do you want to hear the first news?
Unhealthy Teeth, Unhealthy You!
Our total health depends on our oral health. That is not something we claim. That’s what science says. It’s not wise to postpone going to a dentist in a smallest or a major oral health issue. You better… No, you “should” know that unhealthy teeth mean unhealthy body.
BAD ORAL HEALTH CAN CAUSE THESE:
- Can affect your breathing
- Your memory may suffer
- Increase risk of chronic kidney disease
- Your heart can have irregularities
- Can affect the health of your skin
- Increase chances of pancreatic cancer
- Gum disease may increase your risk of getting respiratory infections, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and pneumonia.
- Edentulous or toothless adults maybe more likely to have chronic kidney disease than dentate adults.
- The Journal from the National Cancer Institute (USA) in January 2007 found that after adjusting for all factors, men with advanced gum disease had a 33% greater chance of developing pancreatic cancer.
- Oral bacteria may spread to the brain through cranial nerves that connect to the jaw or through the bloodstream, and contribute to the type of plaque that’s been linked to Alzheimer’s.
- People with gum disease are almost twice as likely to suffer from coronary artery disease compared to those don’t have periodontitis. Gum disease can cause heart conditions such as endocarditis and functional irregularities.
- Gingivitis creates inflammation, bleeding and tenderness in gum tissue that can lead to gum recession and bone loss, causing underlying skin to appear older.
DO NOT IGNORE YOUR ORAL HEALTH.