Monday - Friday 09:00 – 19:00
Please send the form on the right side.
We will get back to you in 1 hours to 24 hours.
Do you want to hear the first news?
For Oral Hygiene
As we all know, oral health is directly related to our body health and if we don’t keep our mouth healthy, we may live many other health problems.
For a good dental/oral hygiene
• Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Use a soft brush, be sure you reach all surfaces even the hard -to-reach ones.
• Floss your teeth every day. Flossing will remove the debris that brushes can miss and stops plaque.
• Use a mouthwash. They can keep bacterium away for a good while.
• Visit your dentist every six months. Even if you do not have any problem, you will get thorough a good cleaning. And you will get detected.
• Eat healthy food. Stay away from sweets. Go for dairy, chicken, meat and nuts that all provide calcium for strong teeth.
Do Not Do These:
Do not forget to replace your toothbrush. It should be replaced every 3-4 months.
• Don’t wait for brushing. Brush your teeth soon after eating. The better way is rinsing with water immediately after eating and brushing 30 minutes after that.
• Do not over-bleach. Over-bleaching makes your teeth sensitive.
• Do not ignore pain or abnormalities. Toothaches definitely are signs of something going bad.
• Do not consume lots of sugar and sugary food or drinks.
• Do not force your teeth to crunch very hard food or do not crack the nuts with them.